Saturday, March 8, 2014

Monogram Crazy

I bought a embroidery machine back in January and ever since I've monogramed everything that I could get my hands on. It all started when I wanted to send my brother something and it took over a week to get it done. So I said I'll solve that problem and get me my own machine. So after some research I found the machine for me a Janome 350e. So for valentines everyone got something with there name or initials on it. My dads birthday was a few days after valentines so pretty much everything he got was monogramed. 
My mom got dish towels. My dad got two jumbo bath towels that were more like area rugs than a towel. Zack received towels but not as big as my dads. My brother gave his girlfriend the really cute bag above it was the second bag I have done and it came out great. The first somehow got off a little bit and I just couldn't let him give it to her. I've also made tons of hankchiefs for my dad and brother and they both like them and they make get gifts. I really love to monogram towels they are super easy I figured that they would be a pain in the butt. 
Savannah's matching cosmetics bags. 
I made these for Zack's nieces. Lets just say that if u like to make stuff and u enjoy sewing or anything like that, and u have been thinking of getting a machine I would recommend getting one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment