Monday, October 13, 2014

Birthdays and Vacation

Well my October so far has been packed with birthdays and a vacation to DisneyWorld. October 1st was Zack's 27th birthday. 
(Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing and chocolate mustaches)
The one semi smile I got out of him. 
My birthday banner that I worked on all day and dried just in time for it to be used. Then on Saturday we made our way to Orlando FL to start our vacation. We first hit up the shopping outlets soon as we got there of course out first stop was BassPro. Then Sunday we started our official Disney vacation at Hollywood Studios.
My favorite show from here is Indiana Jones I even remember watching it as a kid and I still love it. 
Me with a replica of Scarlet Ohara's dress from Gone with the Wind which is one of my all time favorite movies. Sorry picture is a little blurry. 
(Yeah Zack doesnt like taking photos as you can tell.) Then the next day we went to the Magic Kingdom which I had a total blast but my feet and legs were killing me by then. My feet have never hurt so bad that was the worst part of the trip but of course I wouldn't have this problem if I was in shape. 
The next day we went to Epcot and went on my favorite ride out of all the parks Test Track!!!! We rode it three times and I would have rode it all day if I could and the best part is at the end of the ride when u get off u can see the new cars for Chevrolet they had the Corvette, Camaro, and Suburban that I would love to have. 
The last day was at the Animal Kindgom where we rode the Everest rollar coaster and for anyone who knows me I hate rollar coasters and being up high. The entire ride I closed my eyes which was a real shock when the thing stopped and then went backwards, but I survived and in the end it wasnt that bad. Then came Saturday which was MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I make sure that everyone knows its my birthday for a like a week before well really probably before that. So Saturday my parents, Zack and me spent our morning at an estate sale were me and my mom racked up on some great deals. Then for dinner we had Olive Graden which I love there soups they have there and breadsticks!! My parents got me a delicious ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. It was a pretty great birthday I just can't believe I'm 25.
Selfie with my cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment